Myoskeletal Alingment Techniques
What Myoskeletal Therapy
· Relieves chronic pain contributing to weak posture
· Releases trapped nerves from tight muscles, joints and ligaments
· Corrects atrophy, weakness and muscle amnesia in head-forward postures
· Addresses breathing disorders caused by a drooping ribcage
· Lessens pain sensitivity through graded exposure assisted stretching
· Eliminates protective muscle guarding due to joint dysfunction
· Improves sleep by lowering sympathetic nervous system tone
· Creates dynamic, confident posture with innovative restorative techniques
· Corrects sports-related tendon and joint injuries
· Enhances athletic performance through hands-on proprioceptive training
· Changes the brain’s mind about pain through targeted exercise advice
· Prevents chronic neck and back pain due to tension, trauma & weak posture
How Does MAT Work?
· Contract-relax techniques can make the nervous system less threatened by the movement… even if muscles aren’t permanently lengthening, trigger points aren’t being obliterated, fascia isn’t stretching, etc.
· Active pain-free therapy signals the brain that the previously painful movement is now safe.
· By doing this repeatedly, the nervous system will often start to disassociate the movement from the pain.
Läs mer om Erik Dalton från Oklahoma
Allt material på denna webbsida är skyddat enligt lagen om upphovsrätt.